Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Wed March 30, 2005
Riverkeeper Says Sprawl Harms the HV
By Allison Dunne
Brewster, NY – A Hudson Valley-based environmental group has released a report on the impacts of sprawl. The study is a call to local leaders to step up and protect their communities from becoming landscapes of strip malls and big-box stores. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.