Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue March 22, 2005
Riverkeeper Selects New Sr. Attorney
By Allison Dunne
Garrison, NY – Environmental group Riverkeeper has a new senior attorney on board. He joins the Putnam County-based Hudson River advocacy group at a time when Riverkeeper's executive director plans to be more proactive, than reactive, when it comes to polluters and developers. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.