Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue March 22, 2005
Riverkeeper Selects New Sr. Attorney
By Allison Dunne
Garrison, NY – Environmental group Riverkeeper has a new senior attorney on board. He joins the Putnam County-based Hudson River advocacy group at a time when Riverkeeper's executive director plans to be more proactive, than reactive, when it comes to polluters and developers. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.