Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue March 22, 2005
Riverkeeper Selects New Sr. Attorney
By Allison Dunne
Garrison, NY – Environmental group Riverkeeper has a new senior attorney on board. He joins the Putnam County-based Hudson River advocacy group at a time when Riverkeeper's executive director plans to be more proactive, than reactive, when it comes to polluters and developers. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.