Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Wed September 15, 2004
Robert F. Kennedy - Crimes Against Nature (pt. 1)
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – Robert F. Kennedy is considered one of the nation's most prominent environmental lawyers. He is a senior attorney for the National Resources Defense Council, chief prosecuting attorney for Riverkeeper and President of Waterkeeper Alliance. He is also a clinical professor and supervising attorney at the Environmental Litigation Clinic at Pace University School of Law.