Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Wed September 15, 2004
Robert F. Kennedy - Crimes Against Nature (pt. 1)
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – Robert F. Kennedy is considered one of the nation's most prominent environmental lawyers. He is a senior attorney for the National Resources Defense Council, chief prosecuting attorney for Riverkeeper and President of Waterkeeper Alliance. He is also a clinical professor and supervising attorney at the Environmental Litigation Clinic at Pace University School of Law.