Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Thu May 27, 2004
Robert Fuller - Somebodies and Nobodies: Overcoming the Abuse of Rank
By Susan Arbetter
Albany, NY – Susan Arbetter recently spoke with former Oberlin College president and author of "Somebodies and Nobdies", Robert Fuller. The book is about the dignitarian movement, and what he calls, "the mother of all discrimination", rankism. Susan asked him why a somebody would write a book for nobodies.
For more information on this movement, go to www.dignitarians.org or www.breakingranks.net.