Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu May 27, 2004
Robert Fuller - Somebodies and Nobodies: Overcoming the Abuse of Rank
By Susan Arbetter
Albany, NY – Susan Arbetter recently spoke with former Oberlin College president and author of "Somebodies and Nobdies", Robert Fuller. The book is about the dignitarian movement, and what he calls, "the mother of all discrimination", rankism. Susan asked him why a somebody would write a book for nobodies.
For more information on this movement, go to www.dignitarians.org or www.breakingranks.net.