Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Hudson Valley News
Wed November 14, 2012
Robert Marchant - The Journal News
It’s been three weeks since Sandy caused damage up and down the Eastern Seaboard, including extensive damage in New York City and areas just north of the city in Westchester County.
Local governments and homeowners in Westchester County are still recovering from the storm as they work to dispose of pounds upon pounds of debris. WAMC’s Patrick Donges spoke with Robert Marchant, staff reporter at The Journal News, from their Mount Kisco office.