Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Hudson Valley News
Wed November 14, 2012
Robert Marchant - The Journal News
It’s been three weeks since Sandy caused damage up and down the Eastern Seaboard, including extensive damage in New York City and areas just north of the city in Westchester County.
Local governments and homeowners in Westchester County are still recovering from the storm as they work to dispose of pounds upon pounds of debris. WAMC’s Patrick Donges spoke with Robert Marchant, staff reporter at The Journal News, from their Mount Kisco office.