Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Hudson Valley News
Wed November 14, 2012
Robert Marchant - The Journal News
It’s been three weeks since Sandy caused damage up and down the Eastern Seaboard, including extensive damage in New York City and areas just north of the city in Westchester County.
Local governments and homeowners in Westchester County are still recovering from the storm as they work to dispose of pounds upon pounds of debris. WAMC’s Patrick Donges spoke with Robert Marchant, staff reporter at The Journal News, from their Mount Kisco office.