Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Hudson Valley News
Wed November 14, 2012
Robert Marchant - The Journal News
It’s been three weeks since Sandy caused damage up and down the Eastern Seaboard, including extensive damage in New York City and areas just north of the city in Westchester County.
Local governments and homeowners in Westchester County are still recovering from the storm as they work to dispose of pounds upon pounds of debris. WAMC’s Patrick Donges spoke with Robert Marchant, staff reporter at The Journal News, from their Mount Kisco office.