Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Hudson Valley News
Wed November 14, 2012
Robert Marchant - The Journal News
It’s been three weeks since Sandy caused damage up and down the Eastern Seaboard, including extensive damage in New York City and areas just north of the city in Westchester County.
Local governments and homeowners in Westchester County are still recovering from the storm as they work to dispose of pounds upon pounds of debris. WAMC’s Patrick Donges spoke with Robert Marchant, staff reporter at The Journal News, from their Mount Kisco office.