Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue July 25, 2006
Romney-Amorello Feud Continues as Inspectors Find More Big Dig Problems
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – Boston's Big Dig continues to be a big headache for the city as well as motorists statewide trying to get to Logan International Airport. As embattled Turnpike chairman Matt Amorello fights to keep his job, inspectors have found yet more loose bolts in the tunnel's ceiling panels. An update now from Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.