Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon February 2, 2004
Romney Ignores Politics in Making Berkshire DA Appt.
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney appointed an interim district attorney in Berkshire County. David Capeless will take over as the county's lead prosecutor, stepping up from his position as second-in-charge. By choosing Capeless, who's a Democrat, the Massachusetts Bar Association and others say Romney is being true to his word of making nonpartisan judicial appointments. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.