Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Mon February 2, 2004
Romney Ignores Politics in Making Berkshire DA Appt.
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney appointed an interim district attorney in Berkshire County. David Capeless will take over as the county's lead prosecutor, stepping up from his position as second-in-charge. By choosing Capeless, who's a Democrat, the Massachusetts Bar Association and others say Romney is being true to his word of making nonpartisan judicial appointments. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.