Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri February 18, 2005
Romney Pitches Health Insurance Plan
By Eesha Williams
Springfield, MA – Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney says he is increasingly optimistic the state can partner with private insurers to make health care more accessible to 168,000 Massachusetts residents who lack coverage. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Eesha Williams filed this report.