Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri February 18, 2005
Romney Pitches Health Insurance Plan
By Eesha Williams
Springfield, MA – Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney says he is increasingly optimistic the state can partner with private insurers to make health care more accessible to 168,000 Massachusetts residents who lack coverage. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Eesha Williams filed this report.