Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed June 4, 2003
Romney Re-Org Plans Head For Defeat
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – The Legislature's Joint Committee on State Administration is poised to reject the Article 87 re-organization plans of Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. The committee will recommend both chambers of the Legislature vote down the plan...evidence, the administration says, of the Legislature's unwillingness to adopt meaningful reform. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.