Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed June 4, 2003
Romney Re-Org Plans Head For Defeat
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – The Legislature's Joint Committee on State Administration is poised to reject the Article 87 re-organization plans of Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. The committee will recommend both chambers of the Legislature vote down the plan...evidence, the administration says, of the Legislature's unwillingness to adopt meaningful reform. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.