Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri March 5, 2004
Romney Swears in Berkshire DA
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney was in Berkshire County yesterday to swear in the new District Attorney. David Capeless is the county's fourth DA. He vowed to follow in his much-loved predecessor's footsteps as the county's top prosecutor. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.