Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Wed August 2, 2006
Romney Wants Independent Big Dig Task Force
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – While the investigation continues into the big dig ceiling collapse that sent 12 tons of concrete onto a passing car, killing a passenger, Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney has proposed an independent task force to oversee the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority. The proposal already has encountered some political flak. More from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.