Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Wed May 31, 2006
Romney Wants Parents Without Custody to Help Pay for Kids' Health care
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, Ma – Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney introduced legislation today intended to force more non-custodial parents to contribute to the kids' health insurance. More now from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.