Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Thu July 31, 2014
The Roundtable Broadcasts Live From Tanglewood
WAMC is proud to present a special edition of The Roundtable with a live broadcast from Tanglewood in Lenox, Massachusetts on Friday, August 1st from 9 a.m. to noon.
President and CEO of WAMC, Alan Chartock says, “To put it mildly WAMC loves the Boston Symphony and the wonderful work they do. We are true partners. We play every concert and they have been incredibly generous sharing their musical resources with us. We are very grateful to them for all they do. Our “Roundtables on the Road” gives everyone a chance to meet with all the major players and to get to see their musical as well as non musical sides.”
The show will include a Roundtable Panel current event discussion with hosts Joe Donahue and Alan Chartock, Mark Volpe, managing director of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, and Parry Teasdale, Editor and Publisher of The Columbia Paper. Other guests include composer John Williams; singer, actor and game show host John Davidson; Ella Baff, Executive and Artistic Director of Jacob’s Pillow; Tom Rolfs, first trumpet of The Boston Symphony Orchestra; pianist Jean-Yves Thibaudet; BSO Artistic Director Anthony Fogg, and violinist Augustin Hadelich.