Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Fri February 24, 2006
Roundtable Conversation about International Women's Day 2/22
Albany, NY – This year's International Women's Day Conference at Simon's Rock College of Bard will take place on March 4th, 2006.
This year's theme is "Women in the Global and Local Economy: The Power of Connection."
We're joined by conference organizer Jennifer Browdy de Hernandez and key note speaker Francis Moore Lappe.
For more information about the conference, call 413-528-7266 or visit www.simons-rock.edu