Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu February 16, 2006
Roundtable Conversation about Racial Profiling - 2/16
Albany, NY – In October, the Millions More March bought leaders from communities across the country together to talk about Unity, Spiritual Values, Education, and Economic Development
in communities of color.
Over the past few months we have followed how participants from our region are taking the issues raised at this event to the next level.
Today's conversation examined racial profiling in the Capital District. The conversation included:
- Dr. Alice Green / Founder and Executive Director of The Center For Law and Justice in Albany, NY.
- Sister Maritza Martinez / Secretary of the Capital District Local Organizing Committee.
- Andrew Malik Wray / Chairman of the Youth Committee for the Capital District Local Organizing Committee.