Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Thu February 16, 2006
Roundtable Conversation about Racial Profiling - 2/16
Albany, NY – In October, the Millions More March bought leaders from communities across the country together to talk about Unity, Spiritual Values, Education, and Economic Development
in communities of color.
Over the past few months we have followed how participants from our region are taking the issues raised at this event to the next level.
Today's conversation examined racial profiling in the Capital District. The conversation included:
- Dr. Alice Green / Founder and Executive Director of The Center For Law and Justice in Albany, NY.
- Sister Maritza Martinez / Secretary of the Capital District Local Organizing Committee.
- Andrew Malik Wray / Chairman of the Youth Committee for the Capital District Local Organizing Committee.