Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu April 6, 2006
Roundtable conversation on Autism 4/6/06
Albany, NY – Susan and Joe are joined by Dr. Kristin Cristodulu is the Director of the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at the University at Albany, and Gail Aiken, a registered nurse and the leader of a parent support group called Autism Spectrum Disorders Support Network. Her son John was diagnosed with Autism at the age of three.
For more information on Autism and related disorders, visit:
http://www.albany.edu/psy/autism/autism.html or call the Albany Chapter of the Autism Society of America - (518) 355-2191