Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Thu April 20, 2006
Roundtable conversation on the Baha'i in Iran
Albany, NY – The U.N Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion and Belief says that she's highly concerned that the government of Iran is about to increase its persecution of the 300,000 members of the Baha'i faith in that country.
We're joined by two members of the Baha'i faith who live here in the U.S. about what's happening in Iran and what we can do to stop the persecution of Bahais who live there.
Rabi Musah chairs the African-American Desk of the Northeast Regional Baha'i Council.
Paul Murry is a founding member of the Baha'i Media Fund and is responsible for the development and maintenence of various Baha'i websites.