Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed October 25, 2006
Roundtable conversation with Beth Sabo Novik about Chronic Pain 10/25/06
Albany, NY – Beth Sabo Novik is a liscenced Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer who
specializes in working with people in pain. A former dancer who has suffered
and recovered from chronic pain, Beth has spent the last seven years
studying the physical, psychological, emotional, and energetic patterns that
keep people in pain.