Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Wed October 25, 2006
Roundtable conversation with Beth Sabo Novik about Chronic Pain 10/25/06
Albany, NY – Beth Sabo Novik is a liscenced Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer who
specializes in working with people in pain. A former dancer who has suffered
and recovered from chronic pain, Beth has spent the last seven years
studying the physical, psychological, emotional, and energetic patterns that
keep people in pain.