Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu March 23, 2006
Roundtable conversation on Brain Injuries 3/22/06
Albany, NY – The Roundtable's Susan Arbetter and Joe Donahue speak about brain injuries and how to recover from them with Judit Avner, the Executive Director of the Brain Injury Association of New York Stae, Dr. Maria Lifrak, a Board Certified Clinical Neuropsychologist, and brain injury survivor Erika Kirkiglue.