Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Thu March 2, 2006
Roundtable conversation w/ Child Find of America 3/2
Albany, NY – Every day in America, 2,300 children are reported missing. Today we'll meet some people from a a free investigation agency that specializes in finding missing children. It's called Child Find of America Inc. and it's a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to the prevention and resolution of child abductions.
We're joined by:
- Donna Linder: Executive Director of Child Find America
- Elizabeth Norton Baker: President of Child Find's voluneer Board of Directors and former client.
For more information, visit www.childfindofamerica.org or call 1-800-I-AM-LOST