Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Thu March 2, 2006
Roundtable conversation w/ Child Find of America 3/2
Albany, NY – Every day in America, 2,300 children are reported missing. Today we'll meet some people from a a free investigation agency that specializes in finding missing children. It's called Child Find of America Inc. and it's a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to the prevention and resolution of child abductions.
We're joined by:
- Donna Linder: Executive Director of Child Find America
- Elizabeth Norton Baker: President of Child Find's voluneer Board of Directors and former client.
For more information, visit www.childfindofamerica.org or call 1-800-I-AM-LOST