Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Fri January 27, 2006
Roundtable conversation wtih Theatre 88's new play WHAT I HEARD ABOUT IRAQ 1/27/06
Albany, NY – As the war in Iraq rages on and the death toll rises daily, Theatre 88 will present WHAT I HEARD ABOUT IRAQ, a staged reading of the play that ignited the Los Angeles area. The play was originally adapted for the stage by Simon Levy from Eliot Weinberger's provocative article, "What I Heard About Iraq."
The cast is composed of Albany area theatre professors who are concerned about the war and wish to inspire a thoughtful, enlightened discussion. The reading also interweaves multi media sounds and images from real news footage.
Sunday January 29th, 7:00pm
Skidmore College, Janet Kinghorn Bernhard Theatre, contact the Skidmore Theater Box Office at 518-580-5439.