Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Wed January 17, 2007
Roundtable Discussion on Affordable Housing 1/15/07
Albany, NY – Not everyone can walk right up to a mortgage lender, borrow money, and buy a house. For many families, the American dream has been just slightly out of reach.
But thanks to a new non-profit realtor called Community Realty, people on the verge of home-ownership can find friendly representation, help negotiating a contract, and assistance finding resources that might land them in the home they want.
We're joined by three people who have experienced this first hand:
Susan Cotner: Executive Director of the Affordable Housing Partnership
Eric Dahl: Managing Broker of Community Realty
Katha McDowell: Purchased her home with the help of Community Realty
For more information visit www.yourownhome.org