Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Fri January 20, 2006
Roundtable discussion on animals affected by Katrina 1/19/06
Albany, NY – The New York State Bar Association is sponsoring a conference on the legal issues related to these separations and how to better prepare for future emergencies of this nature.
Susan and Joe are joined by veterinarian Dr. David Chico, the ASPCA's Stacy Wolf, and the Animal Legal Defense Fund's Dana Campbell.
For more information about this conference, visit www.nysba.org