Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Wed January 17, 2007
Roundtable Discussion on Mental Health Housing 1/15/07
Albany, NY – We're joined by Antonia Lasicki, the Executive Director of the Association for Community Living and Roy Nevel, the father of two grown children suffering from mental illness, to talk about the need for community housing options for the mentally ill.
There will be a New York State Campaign for Mental Health Housing Rally on Tuesday January 23rd from 10:30am - 4pm at the Capitol to urge the State Senate and Assembly to override Governor Pataki's veto of the Mental Health Housing Waiting List Bill.
For more information, visit www.campaign4housing.org