Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Thu March 2, 2006
Roundtable Extended Poll Question on Corporations 3/2
Albany, NY – In today's extended poll question, we ask, "Should corporations have the same rights as individuals?"
We're joined by Jeff Milchen, the founder and executive director of Reclaim Democracy Dot Org, a non-profit organization dedicated to restoring democratic authority over corporations, and revoking the power of money and corporations to control our government and civic society.
Following the poll question, Susan speaks with Ralph Estes, author of Taking Back the Corporation.