Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Thu March 2, 2006
Roundtable Extended Poll Question on Corporations 3/2
Albany, NY – In today's extended poll question, we ask, "Should corporations have the same rights as individuals?"
We're joined by Jeff Milchen, the founder and executive director of Reclaim Democracy Dot Org, a non-profit organization dedicated to restoring democratic authority over corporations, and revoking the power of money and corporations to control our government and civic society.
Following the poll question, Susan speaks with Ralph Estes, author of Taking Back the Corporation.