Most Active Stories
- MA And CT Declare State Of Emergency, Issues Travel Bans As Winter Blast Nears
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested On Corruption Charges
- NYS Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Charged in Corruption Scheme
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- International Paper Employee Dies From Injuries
Thu March 2, 2006
Roundtable Extended Poll Question on Corporations 3/2
Albany, NY – In today's extended poll question, we ask, "Should corporations have the same rights as individuals?"
We're joined by Jeff Milchen, the founder and executive director of Reclaim Democracy Dot Org, a non-profit organization dedicated to restoring democratic authority over corporations, and revoking the power of money and corporations to control our government and civic society.
Following the poll question, Susan speaks with Ralph Estes, author of Taking Back the Corporation.