Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Thu March 2, 2006
Roundtable Extended Poll Question on Corporations 3/2
Albany, NY – In today's extended poll question, we ask, "Should corporations have the same rights as individuals?"
We're joined by Jeff Milchen, the founder and executive director of Reclaim Democracy Dot Org, a non-profit organization dedicated to restoring democratic authority over corporations, and revoking the power of money and corporations to control our government and civic society.
Following the poll question, Susan speaks with Ralph Estes, author of Taking Back the Corporation.