Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Possible Modified Transmission Line Proposals Draw Cautious Praise
Tue May 8, 2007
Roundtable Hosts Speak with Alisa Smith and JB MacKinnon About Their Book, "Plenty: One Man, One Woman and a Raucous Year of Eating Locally."
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – Joe Donahue speaks with Alisa Smith and JB MacKinnon about the book they wrote after their year long experiment eating only the food produced within a 100 mile radius.