Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon May 7, 2007
The Roundtable Hosts speak with members of SHARE, a hotline for women with Ovarian and Breast Cancer
By Susan Arbetter, Selma Kaplan
Albany, NY – SHARE is a national hotline dedicated to making support and understanding, as well as information, available to women who recieve a cancer diagnosis. Roundtable hosts Susan Arbetter and Selma Kaplan speak with three women involved with the hotline.