Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Mon May 7, 2007
The Roundtable Hosts speak with members of SHARE, a hotline for women with Ovarian and Breast Cancer
By Susan Arbetter, Selma Kaplan
Albany, NY – SHARE is a national hotline dedicated to making support and understanding, as well as information, available to women who recieve a cancer diagnosis. Roundtable hosts Susan Arbetter and Selma Kaplan speak with three women involved with the hotline.