Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Thu April 26, 2007
Roundtable Interview with author Jane Eye-Say
By Joe Donahue, Selma Kaplan
Albany, NY – The Roundtable hosts speak with Jane Eye-Say, author of Walking on Eggshells: Navigating the Delicate Relationship Between Adult Children and their Parents. They spoke about the book, and how to to deal with what can be a difficult relationship.