Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu April 26, 2007
Roundtable Interview with author Jane Eye-Say
By Joe Donahue, Selma Kaplan
Albany, NY – The Roundtable hosts speak with Jane Eye-Say, author of Walking on Eggshells: Navigating the Delicate Relationship Between Adult Children and their Parents. They spoke about the book, and how to to deal with what can be a difficult relationship.