Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed May 9, 2007
Roundtable Interview with Dr. Morton Meyers
By Joe Donahue, Julia Taylor
Albany, NY – The Roundtable hosts speak with Dr. Morton Meyers, author of Happy Accidents: Serendipity in Modern Medical Breakthroughs- When Scientists Find What They're NOT Looking For. They discuss the phenomenon of unexpected epiphanies in science.