Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed May 9, 2007
Roundtable Interview with Dr. Morton Meyers
By Joe Donahue, Julia Taylor
Albany, NY – The Roundtable Hosts speak with Dr. Morton Meyers, author of Happy Accidents: Serendipity in Modern Medical Breakthroughs- When Scientists Find What They're NOT Looking For. They discuss the phenomenon of unexpected scientific discoveries.