Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed May 9, 2007
Roundtable Interview with Dr. Morton Meyers
By Joe Donahue, Julia Taylor
Albany, NY – The Roundtable Hosts speak with Dr. Morton Meyers, author of Happy Accidents: Serendipity in Modern Medical Breakthroughs- When Scientists Find What They're NOT Looking For. They discuss the phenomenon of unexpected scientific discoveries.