Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Wed May 9, 2007
Roundtable Interview with Dr. Morton Meyers
By Joe Donahue, Julia Taylor
Albany, NY – The Roundtable Hosts speak with Dr. Morton Meyers, author of Happy Accidents: Serendipity in Modern Medical Breakthroughs- When Scientists Find What They're NOT Looking For. They discuss the phenomenon of unexpected scientific discoveries.