Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon November 20, 2006
Roundtable Interview with Jenny Brown of the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary 11/16/06
Albany, NY – Jenny Brown is the founder and director of the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary. She joined Susan and Joe to discuss her new sanctuary for farm animals, her work as an investigative journalist, and some creative ways to enjoy Thanksgiving without eating meat.