Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed May 9, 2007
The Roundtable Interview with Pam Mertz of the National Stuttering Association
By Joe Donahue, Julia Taylor
Albany, NY – The Roundtable hosts speak to Pam Mertz, member of the College of St. Rose's Fluency Council and the National Stuttering Association. Pam seeks to dispel some of the misconceptions about stuttering, and discuss some of the treatment options.