Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
The Roundtable - Question of the Day
Mon July 2, 2012
Roundtable Question of the Day - Health Care Penalty?
Republican leaders say that the Supreme Court decision upholding President Obama's health care law will hurt President Obama and the Democrats - largely because of the ruling that "a penalty on Americans who did not buy health insurance was legal because it was a tax."
What do you think?