Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
The Roundtable - Question of the Day
Mon July 2, 2012
Roundtable Question of the Day - Health Care Penalty?
Republican leaders say that the Supreme Court decision upholding President Obama's health care law will hurt President Obama and the Democrats - largely because of the ruling that "a penalty on Americans who did not buy health insurance was legal because it was a tax."
What do you think?