Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Roundtable - Question of the Day
Mon July 2, 2012
Roundtable Question of the Day - Health Care Penalty?
Republican leaders say that the Supreme Court decision upholding President Obama's health care law will hurt President Obama and the Democrats - largely because of the ruling that "a penalty on Americans who did not buy health insurance was legal because it was a tax."
What do you think?