Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Roundtable - Question of the Day
Mon July 2, 2012
Roundtable Question of the Day - Health Care Penalty?
Republican leaders say that the Supreme Court decision upholding President Obama's health care law will hurt President Obama and the Democrats - largely because of the ruling that "a penalty on Americans who did not buy health insurance was legal because it was a tax."
What do you think?