Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu May 31, 2012
Roundtable Question of the Day - Journalistic line crossed by Fox & Friends?
By Joe Donahue
Fox News is under fire for a campaign ad-style four-minute video highly critical of President Obama, which ran twice on the cable channel's morning program "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday morning. Do you feel a journalistic line was crossed?