Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Wed November 30, 2005
The Roundtable's discussion on the Earthquake in Pakistan 11/30/05
Albany, NY – - Michael Ellis is a professor of geology at the Center for Earthquake Research and Information at the University of Memphis. He is also the Program Director of geomorphology and land use dynamics for the National Science Foundation.
- Julia Spry-Leverton is the Communications Officer for UNICEF - The United Nations Children's Fund. She joined us from Pakistan.
- Alan Manski is the International Rescue Committee's Emergency Team Coordinator. He was part of IRC's team that arrived in Pakistan shortly after the earthquake hit. Alan returned to the United States earlier this week.