Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Wed November 30, 2005
The Roundtable's discussion on the Earthquake in Pakistan 11/30/05
Albany, NY – - Michael Ellis is a professor of geology at the Center for Earthquake Research and Information at the University of Memphis. He is also the Program Director of geomorphology and land use dynamics for the National Science Foundation.
- Julia Spry-Leverton is the Communications Officer for UNICEF - The United Nations Children's Fund. She joined us from Pakistan.
- Alan Manski is the International Rescue Committee's Emergency Team Coordinator. He was part of IRC's team that arrived in Pakistan shortly after the earthquake hit. Alan returned to the United States earlier this week.