Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Mon February 27, 2006
Route 9 bottleneck solutions weighed
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, N.Y. – Highway engineers are evaluating a slew of proposals submitted to reconstuct the troublesome Route 9/Mid-Hudson Bridge interchange just outside Poughkeepsie. Any solution adopted will take five years or more to implement.