Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue August 15, 2006
Sales Down, Prices Up in Massachusetts Real Estate Market
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – The housing market in Massachusetts and the rest of the Northeast region is cooling down, according to the latest data from the National Association of Realtors. Details now from Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.