Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
Thu March 28, 2013
"Salt, Sugar, Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us" by Michael Moss
Pulitzer Prize–winning investigative reporter, Michael Moss, from The New York Times joins us to tell the explosive story of the rise of the processed food industry and its link to the emerging obesity epidemic.
Moss reveals how companies use Salt, Sugar, and Fat to addict us and, more important, how we can fight back.