Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue January 16, 2007
Sanders Re-Introduces Comprehensive Global Warming Bill to U.S. Senate
By Pat Bradley
Washington, D.C. – The most comprehensive bill addressing measures for, and significant reductions in, the pollutants causing global warming was introduced in the U-S Senate Tuesday afternoon. The measure, originally introduced by retired Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords, was re-introduced by his successor. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.