Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed October 23, 2013
In Critical Mass, private investigator V.I. Warshawski is asked by her closest friend Lotty for urgent help. Lotty lost most of her family in the Holocaust, and escaped to London in 1939 on the Kindertransport with a childhood playmate.
When Kitty’s daughter finds her life to be suddenly in danger, she calls Lotty, who, in turn, summons V.I. to aid them.
Sara Paretsky is the author of nineteen books, the most recent of which was Critical Mass. Paretsky was named 2011 Grand Master by the Mystery Writers of America and she joins us this morning.