Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu March 9, 2006
Saranac Lake Named one of Twelve Distinctive Destinations by National Trust for Historic Preservation
By Pat Bradley
Saranac Lake, NY – The National Trust for Historic Peservation annually chooses a dozen locations in the US that are the the most unique and lovingly preserved communities in the country. This year, one of them is a well-known community deep in the Adirondacks. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.