Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Capital Region News
Thu February 28, 2013
Saratoga County Board of Supervisors Chairman Alan Grattidge - Saratoga jobs up in 2012
New statistics released this week by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that from June 2011 to June 2012 Saratoga County experienced the largest employment growth in New York State at 3.1 percent, with strong job growth in manufacturing and leisure and hospitality.
WAMC’s Patrick Donges spoke with Saratoga County Board of Supervisors Chairman Alan Grattidge for his reaction to the positive numbers