Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Mon September 16, 2013
Saratoga PLAN’s Feast of the Fields
Feast of the Fields takes place this Thursday, September 19th, from 5:00 to 8:30 PM at Saratoga National Golf Club to benefit Saratoga PLAN.
Continuing its eight-year tradition, Feast of the Fields pairs area restaurants and farms, in an effort to promote sustainable agriculture, support the regional economy, and provide greater awareness of conserving regional farms and the importance of buying and eating local. For the sixth straight year, Feast of the Fields will be set amid the beautiful grounds of Saratoga National Golf Club with spectacular views of 135 acres of forest and wetlands protected through a conservation easement held by Saratoga PLAN.
To tell us more, Saratoga PLAN Executive director Maria Trabka joins us with two farmers participating in the Feast of the Fields: Jan King of Kings Ransom Farm and King Brothers Dairy, and Joshua Rockwood of West Wind Acres.
North Country News
New England News