Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Thu April 26, 2012
Saratoga Reads - David Lacks and David Lacks Jr.
David Lacks and his son, David Lacks Jr., join us to talk about their Saratoga Reads event. They are the son and grandson of of Henrietta Lacks, whose story is told in this year's Saratoga Reads book of choice, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks , by Rebecca Skloot and they discuss what it meant to find out -- decades after the fact -- that their [grand]mother's cells were being used in laboratories around the world, bought and sold by the billions.