Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Wed August 22, 2012
Saratoga Wine & Food and Fall Ferrari Festival
The Saratoga Wine and Food and Fall Ferrari Festival is one of the fastest growing Wine and Food festivals in the Northeast. This year’s festival takes place September 7th through the 9th at SPAC.
Master wine connoisseur, Kevin Zraly, will participate in the event and he joins us now.
Kevin Zraly is the Recipient of 2011 James Beard Lifetime Achievement Award and served as Wine Director of Windows on the World from 1976 – 2001. He’s been on the Culinary Institute of America's Board of Trustees since 1990. He’s also been featured in The New York Times, People Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, GQ Magazine, Newsweek – and now on The Roundtable.