Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Thu March 22, 2012
In the Production, Installation and Performance seminar at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, students of architecture and the arts design and build a performance set for a visiting artist. This year, the performance – with digital violinist Todd Reynolds – takes place in a cavernous mausoleum of the industrial age known around town as “the Gasholder Building.”
Michael Oatman, Shawn Lawson, and Todd Reynolds tell Joe Donahue about S(around)OUND.