Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
- 'A Deadly Secret: The Bizarre And Chilling Story Of Robert Durst'
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
- Dr. Molly Bray, The University of Texas at Austin - Genetics and Exercise
Tue July 23, 2013
"Saturday Night Widows" by Becky Aikman
When journalist Becky Aikman was widowed in her 40s, she felt unmoored. But she couldn’t find the kind of help that she needed, so she dug into the data and eventually created her own unique support system.
Her book, Saturday Night Widows: The Adventures of Six Friends Remaking Their Lives, details the trials and triumphs following tragedy — and new research about what really helps the bereaved.