Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Wed March 7, 2012
Scams And Malicious Apps Invade Smartphones
The viruses, spam and malware that have plagued desktop computers for years now increasingly threaten mobile smartphones, as well. More text messages now deliver scams and a growing number of malicious apps install spyware, target personal information and attempt to charge users hidden fees.