Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
New York News
Thu April 12, 2012
Schneiderman hopes for justice in Zimmerman case
On the same day community watch volunteer George Zimmerman made his first appearance in court to face murder charges in the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman tells WAMC that the case is a good example of what can happen when the public takes an interest in pursuing justice.
Schneiderman appears on this week’s Capitol Connection program, which airs Friday at 10:30 p.m. and Saturday at 1.