Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
New York News
Thu April 12, 2012
Schneiderman hopes for justice in Zimmerman case
On the same day community watch volunteer George Zimmerman made his first appearance in court to face murder charges in the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman tells WAMC that the case is a good example of what can happen when the public takes an interest in pursuing justice.
Schneiderman appears on this week’s Capitol Connection program, which airs Friday at 10:30 p.m. and Saturday at 1.