Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
New York News
Thu April 12, 2012
Schneiderman hopes for justice in Zimmerman case
On the same day community watch volunteer George Zimmerman made his first appearance in court to face murder charges in the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman tells WAMC that the case is a good example of what can happen when the public takes an interest in pursuing justice.
Schneiderman appears on this week’s Capitol Connection program, which airs Friday at 10:30 p.m. and Saturday at 1.