Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Wed November 10, 2004
School Funding Reform
By Karen Dewitt
Albany, NY – The legal wrangling over how to reform New York's school funding system continues this month in a Manhattan courtroom. The group that successfully brought the lawsuit against the Governor and Legislature is eagerly awaiting a final report from a court-appointed panel of
special masters. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent Karen Dewitt reports.