Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed November 10, 2004
School Funding Reform
By Karen Dewitt
Albany, NY – The legal wrangling over how to reform New York's school funding system continues this month in a Manhattan courtroom. The group that successfully brought the lawsuit against the Governor and Legislature is eagerly awaiting a final report from a court-appointed panel of
special masters. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent Karen Dewitt reports.